The Art of Healing is hiring licensed fee-for-service therapists. Therapists with lived experience as Queer and Trans Black, Indigenous, People of Color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- A minimum of a 1-year commitment to being part of The Art of Healing team
- Provide weekly psychotherapy sessions (individual, couples, and/or family) and input weekly notes
- Maintain a minimum caseload of 7 sessions per week
- Complete clinical and billing documentation
- Conduct phone consultations with prospective clients
- Participate in weekly supervision (individual and/or group) and trainings to develop clinical, administrative, and professional skills
- Submit monthly clinical summaries
- Collaborate with other service providers in order to provide holistic and supportive care to clients
- Obtain and show proof of malpractice insurance
- Licensed (LMHC, LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, LCAT) in New York State
- Must be able to work remotely in a private space with a reliable internet connection
- Knowledge of trauma, especially complex trauma, and bottom up approaches to trauma treatment
- Demonstrated prior experience working with QTBIPOC community or lived experience as QTBIPOC
- Must be trained in or have plans in the near future to train in at least one somatic and/or experiential modality (EMDR, Somatic Experiencing, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, IFS, Brainspotting, Hakomi Method, Expressive Art therapies)
The Art of Healing NY LLC offers fee-for-service compensation at a competitive rate with yearly raises and up to 100% reimbursement for postgraduate training programs/professional development.
How to Apply
Click the link below to email your cover letter and resume. In your cover letter, speak to your specific interest in/why you are passionate about working with QTBIPOC community and your training in a somatic/experiential modality. Applications that do not include this will not be considered.