The Art of Healing is hiring licensed and limited permit fee-for-service therapists.
Responsibilities and Duties
- A minimum of a 1-year commitment to being part of The Art of Healing team
- Provide weekly psychotherapy sessions (individual, couples, and/or family) and input weekly notes
- Maintain a minimum caseload of 7 sessions per week
- Complete clinical and billing documentation
- Conduct phone consultations with prospective clients
- Participate in weekly supervision (individual and/or group) and trainings to develop clinical, administrative, and professional skills
- Submit monthly clinical summaries
- Collaborate with other service providers in order to provide holistic and supportive care to clients
- Obtain and show proof of malpractice insurance
- Licensed (MHC, LMSW, LCSW, LMFT, LCAT) in New York State or eligible for a limited permit upon hiring
- Must be able to work remotely in a private space with a reliable internet connection
- Experience/Knowledge of trauma, especially complex trauma
- Prior experience working with QTBIPOC community
- Must be trained in at least one somatic and/or experiential modality
The Art of Healing NY LLC offers fee-for-service compensation at a competitive rate with yearly raises and up to 100% reimbursement for postgraduate training programs/professional development.
How to Apply
Click the link below to email your cover letter and resume. Please include your interest and background in working with QTBIPOC community and your training in a somatic/experiential modality.